Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Here are two items that are unfortunate about being in a relationship:

* The full service gas station on the NJ turnpike didn't clean my windshield while they filled my tank up - b/c E was in the car. Maybe I would have had a shot if I'd been driving...but instead, I asked politely...and the man said NO. Normally at gas stations - if I'm alone - then not only do I get asked out (uncomfortable), but I am often able to have my gas pumped for me (awesome) or even have someone help me open my hood (which is AMAZING because mine is really difficult to open). Now, I have to realize that strangers won't even clean my windshield...unless of course, I am sitting at a red light on President Street and then I have to pay the small street urchin whatever change I have laying about.

* At a brunch this past Saturday, my father introduced me to an old business associate of his with a joyful "Have you heard the news??? Georgia has a BOYFRIEND!". Of course, I HAVE HAD boyfriends in the past (often frequently) but my dad considers this guy the only recent candidate - no matter how many I brought home last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment